Recital tickets can be purchased online
Tickets Priority Seating Tickets-$16 each, General Admission $10 each
(Children 2 and under are free. If a toddler/young child needs their own seat, tickets will need to be purchased for them)
Nutcracker Tickets-Priority $20, General-$12
- You can ONLY order if you have an account with CDA.
- Seats will be on a first come first served basis in the Priority and General Admission sections.
- Priority ticket holders will be let into the theatre through the priority door. General Admission ticket holders will enter at the top of the stairs of the venue
- Tickets will be in the form of a wristband. They must be worn in order to enter the theatre.
- If you need accessible seating please email the studio immediately after purchasing your ticket(s.) Please indicate in the email if you will need a wheelchair space or just accessible seating.
- The last day to purchase tickets online will be April 30th
- Ticket pick up will begin April 16th. If ordering after April 16th please allow 3 days for processing.
- Tickets will be under the Account Holder/Purchaser’s Name. This is the only person who can pick up the tickets.
- Tickets will not be issued if you have an outstanding balance. Your full balance must be paid when purchasing tickets. The system will charge you for all current amounts owed on your account when purchasing.
- Priority Seats are the first section closest to the stage.
- Please do not save seats. Ushers will ask everyone to fill in the seats 10 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
How to Order
- Go to www.connollydancearts.com
- Log into your account
- Scroll down and click on Search Online Store
- Click on the item you want (Priority or General Admission for the SHOW YOUR CHILD IS PERFORMING IN. The show(s) your child is in corresponds to the show on the recital packet(s) you were sent in January.)
- Enter Quantity
- Click on Add To Cart
- Click on Check Out
- Review your order and click Next
- Click next until you reach the confirmation page. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your purchase did not go through.
If tickets are still available after online purchases are closed, they will be sold at the ticket booth at the performance venue. If you have any questions please email or call the studio.